20th April 2020 – this page is being updated…..
In these uncertain times wouldn’t it be nice to eliminate risk?
Now you can sell your products online with your own e-commerce store and pay nothing unless you sell something.
There is no catch. I simply want to do something to help businesses trade.
You can literally save thousands of pounds and be up and running within days.
I have decided to release my E-commerce website development ahead of schedule and at no charge to businesses who need to sell their stock. Provided completely free of charge. You only pay 10% when you sell something, and this is capped at £200 per month regardless of how much your business sells. So it’s risk-free and completely manageable.
This is a website, e-commerce shop and blog solution built on a content management system. It is guaranteed to be safe, secure, fast, SEO friendly and highly accessible. It also has A-grade performance and security, is GDPR compliant and is even PCI/DSS compliant for financial transactions.
It won’t cost you a penny unless you sell and I’ll keep the same deal for as long as you stay with me.
Order today and within 24 hours I will deliver your E-commerce store ready to populate with your products, all set-up to match your brand with your logo and complimentary colour scheme.
Benefits for businesses
- Mobile optimised
- Sell physical or digital products – you can even sell your time
- No capital cost if you populate your products in-house with an easy to use system
- Pay only for successful sales at 10% of revenue to a maximum of £200 per month
- Supported and updated monthly
- Regular off-site back-up and disaster recovery, so your data is secure
- GDPR compliant
- SSL certificate for data encryption
- PCI/DSS compliant to support financial transactions
- Fast performance for better user experience and engagement as well as customer retention
- SEO ready and easy to optimise so that you can be found on search Engines
- Free support and advice will be given
Here’s what you get for FREE
- Full website Content Management System (CMS) to manage your content
- Full e-commerce system branded to suit your business
- Product categories, attributes tags and search to make products easy to find
- Product sorting and filtering
- Shopping cart where customers can edit their list prior to purchase.
- Abandoned shopping cart facility to help track lost purchases
- Built-in payment processing with PayPal, Stripe, Direct Bank Transfer or payment on delivery
- Shipping options – pick up, local delivery or postal services
- Shipping rates
- Geo-location support
- Tax options; optionally add VAT and configure based on your customer’s shipping address.
- Customer accounts and guest checkout
- Coupons for discounts and offers, fixed price, percentage or free shipping
- One-click refunds
- Inventory management
- Related products. Show relevant products to increase sales.
- Comprehensive dashboard
- Order management
- Monitor, add or edit sales and orders
- Reporting. View all transactions over time.
- Customisable email templates
- Homepage with featured products area
- About us page
- Contact page
- Cookie statement
- Ability to create additional pages
- Built-in blog
- In-built analytics to track visitors
- Search Engine Optimisation management
Here’s what you will need to do
- Populate with your content.
- Upload or create your terms and conditions of sale.
- Create your products.
- Upload photos
- Product description
- Decide if you want to have feature images and/or related products.
I can help you with any or all aspects of the website for a sensible fee.
Please just ask if you need any help. The free e-commerce website application form covers most items.
Why not take a quick look at my FAQs?