I am an individual, and like you I value my privacy. I will always respect your privacy and your right to be forgotten.
If you believe that I hold personally identifiable information on or about you through the course of using this website or through business dealings, and you wish for that data to be erased, please contact on [email protected] I will let you know if and what information I hold and with your consent erase that data, where allowable by law, within 72 hours of your request.
Collecting personally identifiable information
I do not use this website to collect any personally identifiable information, without your express permission for I will clearly ask. The only area where such a request will be made is via any contact, purchase or order forms.
Any data that is received in this way is held securely and will not be shared with any third party, at any time.
Steps to protect your data
This site uses 128 bit TLS1.2 SSL (Secure Socket Layer data encryption) to encrypt data sent over the internet.
Additional security features:
HTTP Security Headers: A+ Rating
- Content Security Policy
- HSTS – HTTP Strict Transport Security
- X-Frame Options
- Referrer Policy
Global Content Delivery Network (CDN)
- Unmetered mitigation of DDOS attacks
- Web Application Firewall (WAF)
- Lastest TLS 1.3 protocol
- Server side excludes
WordPress system and obfuscation
- Numerous system enhancements to hide WordPress from automated hacks
- Malware scanning
- Brute Force attack protection
- Strong password enforcement
- Blacklist referral for known scammers / hackers
Anonymised Google Analytics data
- All visitor IP addresses are anonymised to prevent passing visitor addresses to third parties.