I am an individual, and like you I value my privacy. I will always respect your privacy and your right to be forgotten.
If you believe that I hold personally identifiable information on or about you through the course of using this website or through business dealings, and you wish for that data to be erased, please contact on [email protected] I will let you know if and what information I hold and with your consent erase that data, where allowable by law, within 72 hours of your request.
Collecting personally identifiable information
I do not use this website to collect any personally identifiable information, without your express permission for I will clearly ask. The only area where such a request will be made is via any contact, purchase or order forms.
Any data that is received in this way is held securely and will not be shared with any third party, at any time.
Submission of demo forms
This website has a number of demonstration forms. By submitting a form for demonstration purposes you agree that you have the rights to use the email address that you enter as the recipient of the form. You also agree to send only data that is permissible under UK/EU laws. All content submitted will be treated as dummy or sample data and will be considered to have no purpose or meaning beyond the purposes of demonstrating the form. Such data will be discarded at an appropriate time. No liability is accepted for any content submitted.
Steps to protect your data
This site uses 128 bit TLS1.2 SSL (Secure Socket Layer data encryption) to encrypt data sent over the internet.
Additional security features:
HTTP Security Headers: A+ Rating
- Content Security Policy
- HSTS – HTTP Strict Transport Security
- X-Frame Options
- Referrer Policy
Global Content Delivery Network (CDN)
- Unmetered mitigation of DDOS attacks
- Web Application Firewall (WAF)
- Lastest TLS 1.3 protocol
- Server-side excludes
WordPress system and obfuscation
- Numerous system enhancements to hide WordPress from automated hacks
- Malware scanning
- Brute Force attack protection
- Strong password enforcement
- Blacklist referral for known scammers/hackers
This website uses a single Cookie.
This cookie helps me:
- Improve the speed/security of the site.
- Make the website function correctly.
- Collect any personally identifiable information.
- Collect any sensitive information.
- Pass data to advertising or affiliate networks.
- Pass personally identifiable data to any third parties.
- Pay any sales commissions.
If the settings on your software that you are using to view this website (your browser) are adjusted to accept cookies we take this, and your continued use of our website, to mean that you are fine with this.