Offer your clients A grade security, performance and accessibility
This complete site is available as a framework
Website perfomance is about imporving conversions. Put simply, slow websites have a negative impact on revenues.
You want visitors to act meaningfully with your website. If it is an ecommerce store you want sales, if it is an information recource you want readers. Whatever your website does, no one wants to wait around for things to happen.
A fast website will attract, retain and convert more visitors.
Fast websites are good for SEO too
Google and other search engines are penalising slow loading websites. Or to put that another way, Google favours fast loading websites.
The very best thing you can do to improve you SEO right now is to improve the page load times for your website.
Did you know?According to a Google study, 53% of mobile users leave a website that takes longer than three seconds to load.
How does this page fare?
This website has been designed to meet and exceed accessibility standard: WCAG 2.1 AA.
What it included
These two tools will give you a really good idea of where your website accessibility standards are. Discover what you will need to do to improve your website accessbility:
- Check your website usability and website using 700+ standards based checkpoints
- Test accessibility against W3 WCAG and Section 508 checkpoints
- Find broken links and missing images
- Search Engine Optimization – check against Google, Bing and Yahoo guidelines
Wave’s excellent web evaluation accessibility tool enables you to see problems right on the page.
- Visual evaluation tool
- Check pages for errors, warnings and best practice
- On screen view highlights where problems are
- Code view allows you to see exactly elements need to be adjusted